MAKE A GIFT
When you support ADL with your tax-deductible gift, you help fight anti-Semitism and make a world without hate a reality – now and for future generations. ADL’s work is only possible with the support of individuals like YOU, who share our commitment to securing justice and fair treatment to all. Learn more about the ways you can give by clicking here or visit our donate page.
JOIN A REGIONAL COMMITTEE
The New York Regional Committees provide members of our community the opportunity to have hands on involvement and serve as ambassadors of the work of ADL in the region.
Our Regional Committees are:
- Civil Rights – The Civil Rights committee focuses on the civil rights and public policy goals of the New York Region. Additionally, it also incorporates our law enforcement initiatives.
- Education – The Education Committee focuses on promoting and raising awareness for ADL’s education work, specifically A World of Difference Institute ® and No Place for Hate ®.
- International Affairs – The International Affairs Committee focuses on ADL’s International Affairs agenda, with a significant focus on Israel & the Middle East.
- Intergroup and Interfaith - The New York ADL’s Intergroup and Interfaith Initiatives Committee focuses on increasing understanding and communication between different faiths and ethnic groups.
To learn more about joining a regional committee, contact us.
BECOME A LEADER
The New York Region is proud to offer meaningful leadership opportunities for every generation. As a leader in the New York Region, you will be united with fellow ambassadors committed to the mission of ADL.
Our Leadership Opportunities are:
• New York Regional Board: The New York Regional Board is the leading decision making body setting the vision and goals to raise support and awareness of ADL in New York State. New board members are nominated and inducted every June at our annual meeting. To learn more about the requirements to become a member of the Regional Board, please contact us.
• Lawyers Division: The Lawyers Division is the keystone of the legal community committed to ADL. It is composed of prominent attorneys from New York’s leading firms, corporations and individual practitioners solo and is a unique philanthropic part of the New York Regional Board. The Division conducts legal educational briefings and programs, formulates legal projects and makes recommendations on policy issues that support ADL goals. Its annual events, the Edward Brodsky Legal Conference and Human Relations Awards Luncheon, have brought together thousands and raised millions of dollars to ensure that ADL continues its work in building bridges of communication, understanding and respect among diverse groups. To learn more about the Lawyers Division, please contact us.
• Next Generation Philanthropy Community: The ADL Next Generation Philanthropy Community (NGPC) unites the next generation of philanthropic leaders (22 – 40) committed to the mission of ADL. NGPC connects individuals with meaningful opportunities to contribute and advocate for the activities and programs of ADL. NGPC empowers young philanthropists to become ambassadors for ADL through a broad range of educational, community service, philanthropic and leadership programs and special events. The three divisions of the NGPC are: Next Generation Philanthropy, Young Lawyers Division and the Glass Leadership Institute. To learn more about NGPC and its divisions, please click here or contact email@example.com.
For general inquiries, please contact us.