The mission of the Anti-Defamation League New York Region Lawyers Division is to unite members of the legal community committed to the mission of ADL – to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and secure justice and fair treatment to all. As a member of the Lawyers Division you will be part of the tradition of the legal community’s commitment to the civil rights and social justice initiatives of ADL and connect with established professionals dedicated to advancing its mission.
Jason M. Halper
Chair, NextGen Lawyers Division
Griffin J. Doty
Advisor, NextGen Lawyers Division
Stephanie Shemin Feingold
Legal Policy & Issues
Madlyn Gleich Primoff & Sogol D. Somekh
Membership & Outreach
Juan D. Reyes & Sarah M. Gryll
Gregg L. Weiner & Anatoly Rozental
Human Relations Award Dinner – Thursday, November 17, 2016 – Click Here to RSVP
Human Relations Award Luncheon – December 9, 2015
On December 9, 2015, New York’s legal community gathered for the Lawyers Division’s signature event, the 21st Annual Human Relations Award Luncheon at Cipriani 42nd Street. This year, ADL was proud to honor James E. Brandt of Latham & Watkins LLP, Rikki Klieman, CBS News Analyst, and Barry F. Schwartz of MacAndrews and Forbes Incorporated. ADL’s National Director, Jonathan Greenblatt, served as the keynote speaker at the luncheon.
There are a number of different ways to get involved with the Lawyers Division:
- Join our ADL NY Lawyers Division Giving Circles: Giving Circles recognize dedicated contributors in the legal community who are committed to advancing the mission of ADL.
- Host an ADL speaker at your firm: We can bring in expert speakers on topics tailored to your firm’s interests and specialties for a breakfast or luncheon briefing.
- Attend our Legal Policy & Issues Taskforce Events: The Lawyers Division brings together the legal community for insider briefings from ADL experts and discussions on relevant topics. Visit our events page for information on these opportunities.
- Implement our educational curricula: Our A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE® Institute brings its anti-bias workshops and assemblies to the corporate sector in order to develop inclusive and respectful work cultures. From “Lunch and Learn” to a full-day WORKPLACE OF DIFFERENCE training session, ADL has programs for all workplaces.
- Join the Corporate Leadership Council: The Corporate Leadership Council supports ADL’s work to promote inclusiveness and combat prejudice and intolerance. As partners with ADL, companies demonstrate their commitment to making our world No Place for Hate® to employees, customers and the community at large.
To learn more about the Lawyers Division or to get involved, please contact Samantha Collidge, Associate Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.