What is the ADL Next Generation Philanthropy Community?
The ADL Next Generation Philanthropy Community (NGPC) unites the next generation of philanthropic leaders committed to the mission of ADL – to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and secure justice and fair treatment to all.
NGPC connects individuals ages 22 – 40 with meaningful opportunities to contribute and advocate for the activities and programs of ADL. The NGPC empowers young philanthropists to become ambassadors for ADL through a broad range of educational, community service, philanthropic and leadership programs and events.
Who is part of the Next Generation Philanthropy Community?
NGPC is made up of three divisions that each serves a unique purpose and works together to achieve the strategic vision of NGPC: Next Generation Philanthropy, Young Lawyers Division and the Glass Leadership Institute. NGPC Supporters are ADL contributors that make a gift of $360 to the ADL annual campaign.
- Next Generation Philanthropy – Next Generation Philanthropy (NGP) is the founding young philanthropic division of ADL in New York City. NGP focuses on fundraising, programs and events – most notably ArtWorks ADL: Justice, Advoacy & Art – ADL’s premier art exhibition, fundraiser and auction; and the annual fall gala, IMAGINE.
- Young Lawyers Division – The Young Lawyers Division (YLD) is for lawyers in the beginning/mid stages of their career. YLD hosts special receptions and events with emphasis on the legal issues of ADL – bringing together the best and the brightest in New York City.
- Glass Leadership Institute – The Glass Leadership Institute (the Institute) is ADL’s premier national young leadership development program. Founded in 1997, the goal of the Institute is to build a base of leaders who, knowledgeable about the League’s work and committed to ensuring the vitality of the agency, will be effective advocates on behalf of ADL in their communities. To learn more about GLI, visit http://www.adl.org/gliny.
What are the benefits of being a NGPC Supporter?
NGPC is the first step for young individuals to begin their philanthropic commitment to ADL. As an NGPC Supporter, you have the opportunity to make an impact in ADL’s financial and programmatic success.
All NGPC Supporters receive the following benefits:
- 100% tax-deductible donation to ADL
- Preferred pricing for all NGPC special events, including the annual IMAGINE gala, ArtWorks ADL: Justice, Advocacy & Art ™ and the Securing Justice Soiree
- Opportunity to serve on special event, regional and volunteer subcommittees
- Invitations to exclusive briefings and insider perspectives with ADL experts and community leaders
- Invitations to ADL New York Region briefings
How do I get involved with the Next Generation Philanthropy Community?
To get involved with NGPC, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.