Welcome to ADL New York:
Based in New York City with a satellite office in Albany, the New York Region of the Anti-Defamation League serves all of New York State. ADL New York is committed to safeguarding civil rights of all religious, racial and ethnic groups, confronting anti-Semitism and all forms of prejudice. We also bring our A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE® Institute anti-bias education programs to New York schools, businesses and community groups.
Here is how your support has impacted the New York Region:
- 1 in 30 students throughout New York State have become allies against bias through ADL’s No Place for Hate ® initiative.
- Over 100 institutions have participated in Confronting Anti-Semitism programs in New York State.
- 700 effective responses to New York incidents of anti-Semitism, hate, and discrimination have been documented and addressed.
- 1,000 New York State law enforcement officers have been trained on how to address extremism, hate crimes and counterterrorism in their communities.
- Over 1,000 New York students have been empowered to be the voice for Israel on their college campuses.