The Real Estate Division builds a network of support from established industry leaders in the New York region who are committed to the mission of ADL: to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all. The Division holds insider briefings, networking events and the Annual Real Estate Luncheon, which serves as its signature event. Since its founding by Burton P. Resnick of Jack Resnick & Sons, Inc. and Leonard Litwin of Glenwood Management in 1998, the Real Estate Division has brought together the most elite members of the real estate community and raised millions of dollars in support of the ADL.
Now in its 17th year, the Real Estate Division has established an Executive Council to bring in new, dynamic leadership to this exceptional group.
ADL Real Estate Executive Council*
Jeffrey R. Gural
Scott D. Galin
Scott G. Handler
Carole L. Pittelman
Kenneth D. Levien
A. Mitti Liebersohn
Burton P. Resnick
Chair, NextGen Real Estate
Vice Chair, NextGen Real Estate
- 11/10 Real Estate Luncheon
On Thursday, November 11 ADL hosted the 18th annual Anti-Defamation League Real Estate Luncheon. Attendees heard from Nadav Eyal, channel 10’s Chief International Correspondent, and paid tribute to Eugene Grant who received the Burton P. Resnick and Leonard Litwin Legacy Award.
- 3/31: Outreach Network sponsored by NextGen Real Estate
- 6/23 Real Estate Panel Building Security After 9/11: What We’ve Learned, click here to view the photos
On Thursday, June 23 ADL hosted its Inaugural Real Estate Panel with panelists: Marty Burger, CEO of Silverstein Properties; Chief Thomas Galati, NYPD Bureau Chief of Intelligence; and David Friedman, ADL VP of Law Enforcement, Community Policy and Security. The panel was moderated by Jonathan Mechanic, Chairman of Fried Frank’s Real Estate Department.
The panelists discussed relevant topics such as security measures within building design, working with the MTA, the use of technology and strategic partnerships.
For more photos of the event, please click here.
There are a number of different ways to get involved with the Real Estate Division:
- Become a member of our ADL NY Real Estate Division Giving Circles: Giving Circles recognize dedicated contributors in the real estate industry who are committed to advancing the mission of ADL.
- Host an ADL speaker program: We can bring in expert speakers on any relevant topic for a breakfast or luncheon meeting for your staff and leadership.
- Implement our educational curricula: Our A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE® Institute brings its anti-bias workshops and assemblies to the corporate sector in order to develop inclusive and respectful work cultures. From “Lunch and Learn” to a full-day WORKPLACE OF DIFFERENCE training session, ADL has programs for all workplace types.
- Join the Corporate Leadership Council: Our comprehensive corporate partners program, which includes special benefits as a No Place for Hate® Partner. More information can be found here.
To learn more about the Real Estate Division or to get involved, please contact Erica Greenblatt, Director of Major Gifts, at firstname.lastname@example.org.